People who use to travel on the highways always had a complaint about long jams on Toll tax points. The main reason these delays use to happen was because of lack of availability of cash to deposit at the toll tax. To make this entire process smooth and robust Govt of India introduced NHAI We at Arihant knew that this was important this is why we were all geared up for it.
NHAI has rolled out program for Electronic Toll Collection on Toll Plazas on National Highways to be called FASTag. The system works on Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it.
It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag can be purchased from Tag issuers and if it is linked to the prepaid account, then you need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement.
- Cashless payment – FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions.
- Promotional cashbacks.
- Faster transit – Auto-debit of exact amount through the FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas and saves time
- Online recharge – FASTag can be recharged online.
- SMS alerts – Instant SMS alerts on registered mobile number for toll transactions.
- We provides the vendors to issuing banks which work on ground level to sale the fast tags and open POS(Point of Sale) in PAN INDIA.
- We have tie up with the companies already empanelled with the issuing banks; we are providing the vendors to those companies also.
For more details: