DELP is huge, and it is massive. It is a cornerstone of big government initiative to help its citizens and society. Arihant, worked actively with government and organizations that were associated with it to make it a success and we did it!
DELP project under UJALA Scheme of Government of India is to carry out Registration of Consumers for LED Distribution, and is smoothly conducting by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) i.e.
A Joint Venture Company of 4 Central Public Sector Undertakings of Ministry of Power, Government of India –
- NTPC Limited,
- Powergrid Corporation of India Limited,
- Power Finance Corporation,
- Rural Electrification Corporation.
The objective of the project is to:
- To provide households up to 4 LEDs at a price of Rs. 10 each as against the market price of Rs. 400-500. The balance amount per LED will be recovered from the electricity bill over a period of 12 months. Individuals can also choose to make an upfront payment at the time of distribution.
- This would reduce power consumption of households and their electricity bill, estimated at Rs.800-1000 per household per year.
- To enhance awareness about use of energy efficient products amongst households and have a cascading effect for other products.
Scope of Work:
The distribution of LEDs in the DISCOM’s project through the following two modes:
If Agency selects Counter Mode as the mode of distribution, the agency shall ensure that the distribution operations is through distribution points.
Door-to-Door Delivery Mode:
Bulbs will be supplied by the manufacturer at given storage points. Door to door distribution of bulbs is responsibility of the Agency.
Arihant Solutions provides a complete solution as:
- Helping companies in empanelling in EESL and filling tenders for DELP.
- Providing vendors to the companies for the complete execution of the work as instructed by EESL at the ground level in both the manners i.e. by Distribution counters or Door to Door delivery.
- A strong bridge between companies and EESL.
- Worked in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand etc.