Again a process that is a stepping stone towards making India a complete Digital power and we are working towards it with government in making this dream a reality. This is where Bhamashah comes in and here what it is:What is Bhamashah:“To expand existing electronic infrastructure backbone for providing cash as well as noncash benefits using biometrically secured process to all ordinary residents of the state at their door steps, providing multi-purpose identity card and also reforming governance and delivery systems in the process.”The Bhamashah scheme would act as the backbone for effective implementation of disbursement of Government entitlements and financial inclusion in the State.”Vision and Objectives
- Providing cash as well as non-cash benefits to all ordinary residents of the state;
- Using biometrically secured process and providing multi-purpose identity card;
- Focus government schemes to benefit women and financially empower women;
- Bring about complete financial inclusion in the State.
- Family based enrolment – All members to be covered.
- Quality of data being collected is of utmost importance.
- Data would be used as a single point source for all government departments.
- Bank account in name of Lady of the House.
- Every Family shall be issued a Multi-purpose card.
- Multiple benefits would be accessed through the Cards & directly credited into bank accounts.
- We empanelled companies in this scheme to enroll the maximum number of residents under the scheme.
- This project involved the data collection like the AADHAAR card instead more details were required of the person like marital status, income, number of family members etc.
- We provided the hardware required as per the guidelines of RAJASTHAN GOVERNMENT to the companies like BioMetric Devices.